CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL PRESENTS
THE 2nd Annual
ATHLETES IN THE MAKING
Camp is for students entering grades 4 – 8 and is designed to encourage a multi-sport lifestyle with multiple teams over the course of 3 days.
Dates: July 18, 19, 20
Time: 7:45 am – 12:45 pm
8:00-9:15 am- Fall Sports Football, Cross Country, Boys Soccer, Boys Golf, Volleyball
9:30-10:45 am- Spring Sports Track and Field, Baseball, Girls Soccer, Girls Golf, Boys and Girls LAX
11:00-12:15 pm- Winter Sports Boys and Girls Basketball, Boys and Girls Wrestling
• SNACKS provided between sessions, PIZZA PARTY after the third session for all campers.
• All campers will receive a FREE T-SHIRT.
• Please remember to bring a water bottle.
• Cost is $20 per session or $40 per athlete with a family max of $100.
• Will accept cash, check (Central High School) or credit cards on Monday morning, July 18.
• If there is a season where you do not have an interest in a listed sport, we will have speed and agility options available during that time.