CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL CO-ED CHEERLEADING TRYOUTS 2020-2021 SEASON!
When: July 7th- July 9th
Where: Central High School
Time: Beginning at 8 am
Please express interest by RSVPing to either. Questions can also be directed here.
• When: July 7th and 8th
• Time: 8 am (sharp) – 10 am
• Where: Meet out front of Central High School.
• What to Wear: CHS colored T-shirt with black shorts (females must wear spandex underneath).
• What to Bring: A mask, Tennis shoes, Cheer shoes, Lots of water, inhalers/needed braces, a positive attitude (:
• What to Expect: This is where tryout material will be taught, and we will test your physical endurance/strength. Clinics are mandatory as your work ethic, attitiude, and ability to utilize teamwork will be evaluated here and added to your overall tryout score.
• When: July 9th
• Time: 8am (sharp) – 1 pm. Due to current restrictions we will be trying out in small groups and they will be assigned a time in the designated range.
• Where: CHS small gym
• What to Wear: A mask, a white t-shirt with black shorts (females must wear spandex). Athletes should look presentable with no nail polish and hair in a high ponytail.
• What to Expect: At tryouts judges will evaluate the material taught at clinics and athletes will have the opportunity to showcase other skills such as tumbling and jumps. Following tryouts, the team will be announced, and uniform fittings will follow directly after.
What to Complete prior to Tryouts/Clinics:
ALL ATHLETIC PAPERWORK INCLUDING A COMPLETED PHYSICAL, PLANET HS REGISTRATION, and the $140 ATHLETIC FEE must be submitted by Thursday, July 1st in order to participate in clinics and try-outs.
All paperwork can be accessed on Planet High School after registering on planeths.com.
Athletic Fee can be paid on my payments plus for current CHS students. NEW MEMBERS, coaches will collect payments and deliver them to CHS SBA fund.
P.S. The full $140 athletic fee will be returned to any individuals who do not make the team.
IMPORTANT Additional Information:
Given the current situation and our duty to handle COVID with the greatest care and remain complaint with the district’s reopening plan, all of the dates mentioned above are TENTATIVE. While conditions may change, we will do our best to communicate these with you all! This being said, we will be practicing social distancing at the tryouts and clinics, and masks will be required to wear throughout the majority of our time together. If guidelines are followed, and things run smoothly we are hopeful to progress and be able to get back to more of a normal further along in the season.
Join our BAND group for tryouts…