REMINDER: Return to sports Stage 1 begins Monday, June 8, 2020. This is how the process will look on your first day reporting.
All students and their parents must have signed off on the D51 waiver for summer activities that was emailed out to all parents and is available on the district website. Students must bring the waiver with them, or have had it emailed to their coach or the school AD prior to participation.
Students will check in with their coach to learn what pod they might be in, and then will be directed to the hand washing station where they must wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
1) Students must have a face-mask. They must use it when not exercising.
2) Students must maintain a social distance of at least 6 ft at all times.
3) Students will need to follow the "one way traffic" flow as guided.
4) Students must bring their own water bottle for their individual use. It needs to be labeled. There will not be access to drinking fountains.
5) Students will need to check in daily and answer screening questions.
6) Before starting and leaving a weight room session. All used or to be used materials must be wiped down with disinfecting wipes - benches, bars, dumbells, etc.
When the session is finished, all students will need to return to the hand wash stations and wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Athletes are encouraged to shower and wash gym clothes upon returning home.
If this process works effectively, we will be moving on to Stage 2 of this process on June 22. More details on that framework will be out within the next 10 days.
With questions, comments, etc. please email Josh King at firstname.lastname@example.org.